- Prohibition of entry into the Czech Republic to all foreigners
- HOW CAN THE SPA HELP CLIENTS WITH MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS?
- Calendar of events full of discounts and bonuses in the thermal park
- BREATHING TREATMENT IN THE SPA LUHAČOVICE
- THE BENEFITS OF SPA THERAPY SEEN BY DERMATOLOGISTS
- EXERCISES FOR RELEASE OF THE SPINE IN SEDENTARY EMPLOYMENT
- Are You Too Young for a Spa?
- Enjoy your pregnancy and let yourself be pampered
- Spa Hotel ROYAL won the Czech Stability Award
- Why is swimming and relaxing in thermal water so good for you?
THE OLDEST MORAVIAN THERMAL SPA RESORT
450 years of history makes THERMAL SPA Velké Losiny the oldest Moravian spa.
The spa is set within beautiful surroundings of a park with old trees and rare plants. In spring, the park is full of blooming azaleas and rhododendrons.
Location of the spa at the foothills of the Jeseníky mountains is ideal for various sporting activities in both summer and winter.
Working historical handmade paper mill and Renaissance chateau in Velké Losiny, Museum of Witch Processes in Šumperk, excursion to the pump storage power station Dlouhé Stráně - the seventh wonder of the Czech Republic.
Eco park under the hotel DIANA - with the possibility to take tours, go fishing and feed forest animals.
Wellness hotel DIANA nearby the spa town Velké Losiny, on the edge of a forest with a beautiful view of the ridges of the Jesenik Mountains. The hotel is suitable for families with children, relaxation and corporate events.