- Spring is coming! Try the beneficial body detoxification
- From skiing directly to wellness? Why not!
- Good Health and Happiness in 2019
- Spa Hotel ROYAL won the Czech Stability Award
- Browse a new catalogue for year 2019
- Recover autumn energy in the spa
- Why to spend summer holidays at spa
- Don’t underestimate inflamed kidneys. Marienbad can help
- ROYAL SPA team wishes you a year full of health and happiness
- Why is swimming and relaxing in thermal water so good for you?
THE OLDEST MORAVIAN THERMAL SPA RESORT
450 years of history makes THERMAL SPA Velké Losiny the oldest Moravian spa.
The spa is set within beautiful surroundings of a park with old trees and rare plants. In spring, the park is full of blooming azaleas and rhododendrons.
Location of the spa at the foothills of the Jeseníky mountains is ideal for various sporting activities in both summer and winter.
Working historical handmade paper mill and Renaissance chateau in Velké Losiny, Museum of Witch Processes in Šumperk, excursion to the pump storage power station Dlouhé Stráně - the seventh wonder of the Czech Republic.
Eco park under the hotel DIANA - with the possibility to take tours, go fishing and feed forest animals.
Wellness hotel DIANA nearby the spa town Velké Losiny, on the edge of a forest with a beautiful view of the ridges of the Jesenik Mountains. The hotel is suitable for families with children, relaxation and corporate events.